Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf !

On Tuesday Folio Marketing at 1 Utama called me to tell me the Fisheye lomocam that I ordered has arrived. So I told them I'll go pick it up the next night (wednesday night).

So yesterday, I drove all the way there, and along the way there was a great big jam, the traffic light has malfunctioned and it went from green to red in a matter of 5 seconds. wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf?!?

Reaching TTDI, the jam started from Pizza hut, way further than normal, wtf wtf wtf wtf?!

Parked my car and rushed to the shop at 9.05pm.

Reached there and saw the shutters down, wtf!

Walked closer and saw there was a blue paper taped on the shutters, and it read " We are closed from 9pm onwards today for our Annual Dinner" Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf !

Reminds me of the time I purposely went to Midvalley to buy something at G2000, reached there and the same notice was taped on their shutters " Closed for annual dinner today" Wtf wtf wtf wtf !

My life is so full of wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I hit the publish post button, this happened.


We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mix of letters and numbers)

Additional information

blogID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (some random numbers)
host: www.blogger.com
postID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (more random numbers)
uri: /post-edit.do

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!?!?!


No comments: