skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
King Of Procrastination
What? So I finally did it
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I know why I'm poor...
30 hours... not each... total...
Please count how much money it cost me looking at the collection behind them.. and only how many hours of entertainment it provided T_T
And I like the smell of new books.. T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Js
24, looks 30, feels 24, work like 30, earns like 24, spends like 30, shit !
View my complete profile
Labels
$$ matters
A = Apple
burrrrrrrrp
geek-i-ness
life as it is
lines
questions in my mind
random ramblings
shorties
vroooooooooooooooom
werk
wtfness
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(8)
Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf !
Pieces of me... Part I
Live to eat..
When everything goes wrong... and right.... and wr...
I know why I'm poor...
When you lost someone... and fell for another..
Idiots 4, JS 0
The Opening Post entitled " The Opening Post"
No comments:
Post a Comment