Wednesday, January 9, 2008

When you lost someone... and fell for another..

I'm pretty sure all of you has felt this at one point or another in your life. When you've been together for ages and suddenly something happens, and suddenly its all over, almost as quickly as it has began.

Sometimes, you will pick up the pieces, attempting to restart something that might have been lost forever or salvage what that might be left. Other times,  you will leave it as pieces of memory, forever lost in oblivion. Preferring to move on instead to new grounds and start the loving process all over again...

My last relationship has been showing signs of wear and tear, small nagging problems that I did not bother to fix, leaving it as it is and hoping it will eventually go away on its own. I guess that was my mistake and it cost me dearly.

While I was in my last relationship, another showed up, I was denying the new one any room, although we have had some short flings in the past... but as time went by, I realized that we were getting closer and closer and closer. When the last one totally fell apart, I took it as a sign and went for new, leaving the old one behind.


Fast forward into the future, the new relationship has not been a bed of roses as I expected, instead, it has gotten off to a rocky start almost immediately. Almost losing faith, I talked to a  friend and gotten advice, and now we are slowly moving on further into our relation and getting closer by the day...

I guess its time to unveil... My new love....





































Say hello to the mac mini (yes I know the picture sucks, I was lazy and used my phone), PC died on me on X-mas day and I was devastated...

Don't worry PC my love.. I shall meet you again in the near future.. for now I am with Mac.. and our relationship is growing stronger by the day... 

1 comment:

Ian said...

I lost my loved one too. *sob*
she died in the foreign land the human called office. Post mortem shows that her backbone *coughmobocough* is kinda toasted.

Well, farewell, PC. Hello Mac.