Friday, January 4, 2008

Idiots 4, JS 0

Recap first...

Date : Mid May 2005 - 2 weeks before my exams

Woke up in the morning to go to work, and found that some bastard had smashed the rear passenger side window and broke into my car. Took my favourite windbreaker then and also a bag... which contained all my lecture notes.

Cost - RM 150 for the side window , RM 1000 for failing a subject whose notes was INSIDE the bag.

Date : End May 2005 - 1 week before my exams

Woke up in the morning... walked to my car...saw some black and white chips near the front of my car. Looks reeeeeallly familiar, looking closer, I saw what appears to be the remains of a number plate. Looking higher up, I saw the number plate on my car missing O_O, running to the back, the plate there is missing as well X_X. Who in their fucking right mind would steal a plate and rip off the other plate?

Wait... it gets worse.

As I drove to work, WITHOUT my plates mind you, federal offense already, it started to drizzle. Natural instinct - turn on the wipers. WTF, only drivers side wipers functioning, passenger side missing ! Bloody bastard literally ripped off the entire wiper arm on the passenger side.

U^$@^(*$^@(*^(@*^(@*&$(@*^*&%#&#*%(@#^$#(

Must be the guy that smashed the window the previous back for revenge, wasting his effort to grab a bag that contained nothing other than my lecture notes.

Cost - RM 80 to replace the plates (rip off ! but no choice) ; Wipers - RM 90 for a pair (they don't sell in singles wtf!) Wiper Arm - RM 90 for a pair (as well !, wtf ! wipers I can understand, why not the arm?!?!?)

Back to present....

Date : Saturday, 29th December, 2007

Since I have recently gotten a new car, therefore my old ride was handed down to my brother. With the new car and all, I took over my dad's parking place inside the house, while he parked his car near where my brother parks what used to be my car.


8.10am, minutes before I'm due to go out to work, phone rings, brother answers, dad is on the phone "Someone broke into your car, front driver's window smashed"

And all that was taken from the car? The ashtray where I used to store all my loosechange before I passed the car over to him, probably had about RM8 (USD 2.5) in it.


The same bastard tried to break into dad's car as well, but since we paid huge bucks to install security tint on the windows, the guy probably gave up once he found out he couldn't smash thru the window :P


According to a neighbour later, apparently those bastards came at around 4am, but when the alarm sounded, another neighbour who just got home from work chased them away before they can smash their way into more cars. I guess my family must be the unlucky ones with 1 car almost broken in and 1 car broken in :(


Cost - RM 200 for dad's passenger side window, RM 175 for my old car / brothers car drivers side window. Tint not included yet...


Date : Friday, 4th January 2008 - 6 days after the last event


7.45am, phone rings, brother answers phone "You can't drive to work today..... "


Curious? see for yourself then...



Cant see it? Want a closer look?



()&*)& Bastards.

I seriously doubt that its done by thieves, those are original stock rims, WORTHLESS !!!!

Must have been pissed they did not get much out of the car last week.

Cost - Unknown yet, will post an update.


I F U C K I N G H A T E T H E M



No comments: