Thursday, January 24, 2008

When everything goes wrong... and right.... and wrong... and right.. and wrong... and right....

And the cycle continues...

A period of ups and a period of downs...

Ecstasy one moment, great sorrow and worry the next..

I guess that best describes life, one will have periods of highs and periods of lows.  When you get extremely happy one moment , when a period of low finally hits you, it tends to hit you harder, even if the thing might be a minor thing.

Or, happy with anticipation and all ready, suddenly everything goes wrong, and all the anticipation and readiness turns into disappointment, worry and sadness.

I have been sitting on a roller coaster of sorts lately, being extremely stressed up due to work or personal issues, suddenly there will be a spot of good news, or an interesting activity that will cheer me right back up. Being on the roller coaster for far too long, good news tends to send me up to cloud nine, while bad news or when things don't work out, dumps me all the way back down to earth and maybe another 100ft under.

Someone just smacked my own piece of advice back to me earlier "Don't think about it, and stop worrying" Sigh.. I wish it was that simple..

Ouch !

One word to describe me now... EMO

I need a break, a serious break, with no stress.

No comments: